Help with Installing AI Plugin on Discourse v3.4.0.beta1

Hi Jake,

Totally agree with your point about the error it is showing but while setting it up I have entered the AWS SMTP setting and also the domain which is currently working. I haven’t set up CDN currently now.
But I don’t know why both errors related to the email and sub domain are showing in the log.

Also, I have found some error which is present in the log on line no. 432, 479, 526 which as below
on 432
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

on 479
PG::InFailedSqlTransaction: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block (PG::InFailedSqlTransaction)

on 526

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: PG::InsufficientPrivilege: ERROR:  permission denied to create extension "vector" (ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid)
HINT:  Must be superuser to create this extension.

if anyone has an idea why this error is showing kindly let me know how to fix this.