Help! wordpress to discourse

I want to migrate all my wordpress post going to discourse as my primary platform, as of now my site is consists of wordpress as my primary domain then a forum which uses discourse on a subdomain.

What I want to do now is move all my wordpress post to discourse so I can make my discourse forum as my primary site now and put it on my primary root domain.

so far what I am seeing a solution for this is using the plugin of wordpres to post all my recent articles going to discourse.

but I don’t want to manually do it. Is there a better or faster way so that I can officially remove my wordpress site and make my discourse discussion site as my primary platform.

I just want to move all my recent post from my wordpres going to discourse

hoping for some feedbacks regarding this matter thank you :smile:

1 Like

This WP DISCOURSE plugin only have the feature

Optinally publish all new posts to Discourse automatically

Can it also publish recent/older posts?

To make Discourse your official blog platform, I suggest checking out Sam’s Blog Plugin.

not the functionality I need, all I need is to import all my blog post to discourse it may be a sql or plugin, sams blog plugin just converts the discourse to blog like look but not easy to customize :frowning:

I think this might help for me https://github.com/ligthyear/discourse-curated-home temporary

Hi,
this is exactly what i want to do, did you manage to migrate your posts to discourse?

The plugins from your link seems to be broken.

Cheers

If the goal is to remove WordPress from the equation entirely, then you could look for a freelancer in our #marketplace to create a migration script for this, either by:

5 Likes