How to disable base color in title?

Hello everyone in support box.
The title of Topic visited will have gray color. I just want same black color. How to disable it function?
Thank you for your help.

It’s because you’ve looked at those Topics.

The links are in “visited” state.

Can I suggest you start to look at your Browsers Inspector? You will see the CSS rules there. Then you can override in your theme.

4 Likes

So you don’t want your users to know which topics have new posts in them? That’s a pretty big functionality that you would be removing.

6 Likes

I’m afraid I don’t know the answer, but I’m on a site that has done this (by accident or by design, I do not know :slightly_smiling_face:) and I find it super annoying. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I know that big function.

Just because When I select primary color, for example dark Blue. The visited title will show Lighter Blue.

Dark Red → will show red

Only pair Black → show Gray still look ok.

Could you help for fix that?

Also not sure why you would want to do this, but here you go

.topic-list-main-link a.title, .topic-list .main-link a.title, .latest-topic-list-item .main-link a.title {
    color:var(--primary) !Important;
}

I agree with everybody above, thsis would be very annoying to me as an end user but you do you.

1 Like

Thank so much. It worked like a charm.
I edited Important; to become important;
i am really appreciated for your support :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, looks like a typo on my end, sorry!

I recommend putting the end user first, but if this is what you want for your forum go ahead, we cant stop you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.