How to remove last visit

Greetings of the day, experts!
Apologies for disturbing you all again, but I am a beginner, and I am still learning. Again, with a question, is there a way to remove the last visit?
I am not proficient in CSS. So, if needed, I will be grateful if you can share the code as well.
Thank You in advance and have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi Ankush!

On which page is the “Last visit” you’re talking about?

Can you provide a screenshot?

2 Likes

Is it the image thingy that is refered to as the Last Visit that the OP is talking about? (That’s what I think the OP is refering to.)

1 Like

Users can disable presence in their profile settings. See https://meta.discourse.org/my/preferences/interface and Hide my public profile and presence features or disable it globally with presence enabled on site settings

3 Likes

Please accept my apologies, Sir. I forgot to attach the screenshot. Here’s there last visit I was talking about:

I want to remove this line, since I think I don’t need it. Thank You for your time.

1 Like

Apologies, I wan’t asking about this. I have shared a screenshot above. Thank You for taking the time to reply.

1 Like

Thank You for the reply, Sir. It’s not what I was asking for, and I have shared the screenshot as well. Apologies for not sharing it before.

1 Like

Hi!

It’s not the last visit, it’s the date of the last activity on the topic, whether it’s a user post, an admin/moderator action, etc…

2 Likes

Oh, my bad. Is there a way to remove it?

1 Like

Yes, this CSS will do the job:

th.activity, td.activity {
    display: none;
}

:sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank Your for the quick reply. I have added the CSS code.

But seems like nothing has changed:

1 Like

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about the last column.
Here’s the working code:

.topic-list .topic-list-item-separator {
    border-bottom: 1px solid var(--primary-low);
    .topic-list-data {
        display: none;
    }
}

Before:

After:

2 Likes

It worked, thank you so much! I am so grateful. Have a great day, Sir!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.