Below is how I am planning to implement my forum. Could someone please guide me how to structure it?
- There are X no of states in my country. Each state has a seperate group and each group sub-divided into sub groups to represent cities.
- During registration user will enter his state and city. As per this he will be added to his respective groups and subgroups(state and city).
- Every group and subgroup has it’s own set of categories. Only users from the respective groups can work on those.
- Users from all the groups can work on few categories hosting wiki topics on the whole.
- When a user logs in, he should be able to see only categories that are related to his groups and sub groups i.e his state and city.
- Maximum no. of users a group can host.
- Maximum no. of groups and categories we can have?
- Can we have sub groups in the first place? If yes,what is it’s limit?
Could someone please point me if I am thinking straight?