In the composer preview, special character "Õ" is cut at the top inside first-line headings


The markdown code for the heading above is

# Õ

Õ = U+d5 (latin capital letter o tilde)

but in the markdown preview it looks like


which is created by

# O

In fact, for a forum I encountered, “Õ” also appears like “O” inside real published posts, not only in the post preview. May have an older Discourse version though.

1 Like

I fixed a problem like this within posts a couple of months ago, but I can see this issue in the composer preview. I should be able to fix this one too.


I’ve just merged a fix that will improve this:


This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.