Insert image from a url based on variables eg by using a @BotName

What would you like done?
This is only an inquiry and therefore not a job - yet. I am interested in hearing if the below can be done and what such a plugin will cost.

I would like to add a bot on my site or a feature where when use type a given character an action is performed.

Eg.
@BotName $variable1 $variable2 $variable3
or
+$variable1 $variable2 $variable3

Make a new post below with an inserted image based on the given variables

Eg
https://charts2.finviz.com/chart.ashx?t=$variable1&ty=$variable3&ta=0&p=$variable2&s=l

In addition, a plugin setting where you can

1. Define the url and which variables to insert where
  2. An option to define which character activates the action $ or for example +
  3. Specify the botname if that solution is choosen.

As well as for $variable1 an option to make a alias list. In my case $variable1 will be a ticker id.

Eg. goog
But I would like to do it like this, for example, you write. google or alphabet, then it also becomes goog.

I am willing to let to be a public plugin.

If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them

When do you need it done?
In 2023

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
See the text above

1 Like

I am interested in this, I think maybe I can finish this project.
My valuation of this depends on how complex and extensible you want it to be. Feel free to PM me

2 Likes

I can highly recommend @Lhc_fl . The work was done efficiently and beyond expectations, and @Lhc_fl has been helpful and understanding throughout the entire process.

Thank you!

4 Likes

great work @Lhc_fl that’s really cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be interested in seeing the code if you still were ok with making it public!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.