Insert Video stopped working?

Hi, I have used this component for a long time and it has always worked great, but since yesterday it no longer allows me to upload videos on my forum.

1 Like

Are both Discourse and the component up to date? There was a regression recently in the component due to some changes in core, but it’s now fixed.

3 Likes

I went to the repository and I get this.

2 Likes

Yes, that means there is an update. (The red X you can ignore, it means an internal testing doesn’t work on the component.) On your own Discourse instance, under that component’s admin screen, you need to click “Check for Updates” and then “Update to Latest”.

4 Likes

Thank you very much, the component is updated, perhaps it is a problem with my forum instance, I will check.

3 Likes

@pmusaraj is that component still compatible with stable ?

Uncaught Error: Could not find module `discourse/mixins/uppy-upload` imported from `discourse/theme-154/components/poster-uploader`

Could you maybe provide for a .discourse-compatibility file?

3 Likes

Yeah, good point. I have added a compatibility file to the component now, but haven’t been able to test properly with an instance on stable. Would you mind trying this out and confirming it works @RGJ? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Works like a charm, thanks!

@PaulinaMX updated it on your site

4 Likes

Thank you so much, It’s working now. :heart_eyes::raised_hands:

3 Likes