Is there a Disqus like comment implementation?

I’m currently a Standard plan user.
What I want: add some HTML and JavaScript to my website to enable comments for each blog. Website is built using Nuxt.js
I found this during my research: Embedding Discourse Comments via Javascript but I’m not sure if this is the correct one.

Also, how can I log into Discourse? Is there a way to access my Discourse account?

1 Like

I think there is a bit of confusion between Disqus and Discourse here. Did you sign up for a Discourse site through here Discourse pricing | Discourse - Civilized Discussion?

Yes, I did. I’m using the Forum. I just wonder if Discourse has the feature :slight_smile:

You found the right link - Embed Discourse comments on another website via Javascript. You can see an example of this at blog.discourse.org (and the topics it automatically creates in blog here on meta)

You should have received an email when you signed up for the standard plan. This will have a link to set up an account on your site. If you’re having any issues accessing it, please email us at team@discourse.org and we’ll get it sorted.

3 Likes

Thanks David! I just ended my trial today.