Is there a way to create a footer on the home with icons? (Only for mobile users, and overlapping the topics)

I was thinking of a method of creating a footer on the home page (and on all pages) and in that footer having icons for accessing other options, is there a way to do this with a script? css? or some component theme?

1 Like

Yep, you can add code in specific section from CSS and then figure out how to display only at homepage (probable there are some tips around).

1 Like

I found this wonderful component that will serve me! Do you know if he is the most current of all?

Or is there another newer component?

1 Like

If you don’t find exactly what you need by entering terms such as “footer”, “sticky footer”, etc, it’s likely you’ll have either to pay someone to do it or do it yourself.

If you want to try creating a custom footer yourself, here’s a starting point.
Create a new theme component in your forum. In Edit CSS/HTML, :iphone: Mobile tab → Body, put this HTML code:

<div id="footer-test">
    test footer
</div>

In :iphone: Mobile tab → CSS, put this SCSS code:

#footer-test {
    position: sticky;
    bottom: 0;
    z-index: 2;
    height: 80px;
    background: red;
    text-align: center;
    body[class=""] & { // prevent the footer from being displayed during the splash screen
        display: none;
    }
}

Result:
chrome_fLvmktTnqY

1 Like

thanks for helping me, but I found this component here that worked

now I just need to know if there’s a way to add an option to the last 'button that leaves more buttons

1 Like