Is there a way to limit "post links"?

I’m not sure what the feature is called properly, but in the page source I can see that there’s a “post-links” div class, so I’ll be referring to it in this way. If there’s a better name for it, just tell me. :slight_smile:

Here’s a photo depicting what I’m talking about:

Basically, when you have a link in a post that refers to another post on your board, the list of the “post links” under the referred post will grow. Now let’s pretend we have 100+ posts that refer to a specific topic. All of the links will be included in the “post links” section. First 5 positions will be displayed, and the rest will be hidden till you expand the list.

What I want is just to ask whether is there a way to cut the list of the hidden links so it would show max up to 10 additional links (maybe based on the creation time of the original post)? So in this case only 15 links (the most recent) would be included in “post links”, and the look of the list would improve.

Is there a way to do it, or does it need some code work in order to achieve this?

There’s no setting for that but you should be able to hide them via CSS. Something like

.post-links li:nth-of-type(1n+10) {
    display: none;
} 
4 Likes

Yes, I think that will be sufficient, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like