Join us at CMX Summit 2021!

Community management is on the rise, and we’re excited. So much so, we’re sponsoring CMX Summit again this year!

If you’re leading a community or interested in starting one, be sure to join the free conference via the link above.

Also – don’t miss two of our team members on the speaker roster:

• @hawk is hosting a workshop titled Closing the Distance: Managing and Performing in a Distributed Team
  • @justin (myself) is speaking on Finding Balance in a World of Burnout

Hope to see you there!

The conference recordings can now be accessed on YouTube!

23 Likes

I booked my seat. See you there :slight_smile:

10 Likes

We’re also hosting 2 live sessions! If you want to tell me about your favorite movie chat about Discourse, come stop by.

• 2021-09-01T18:00:00Z
  • 2021-09-02T18:00:00Z
12 Likes

Giving this a quick bump as the conference starts today and @hawk’s session starts in just two hours!

9 Likes

Justin, is there a way to watch it live as an unregistered remote observer? :female_detective:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t think there is.

3 Likes

No problem, hopefully you can share the recordings, I’d be very interested in both of those talks.

7 Likes

Bias much :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The Lovely @HAWK presenting

6 Likes

I’m attending the event :slight_smile: go hawk!

6 Likes

Thanks @IAmGav and @alefattorini – 6am was a super early start for me but I’m pleased with how it went. Hope you found it valuable. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@justin talking hard truths :man_facepalming:

much needed chat. finding value :smiley:

Between @HAWK 's chat & @justin 's chat. i am really gonna make some changes.

6 Likes

**Important Stuff we need **

6 Likes

The recordings should all be shared directly by CMX in the coming weeks. We’ll post links here when we have them.

7 Likes

I read somewhere its only going to be closer to month end, after they made their magic happen with it

2 Likes

4 Likes

Here’s @hawk’s talk:

6 Likes

And all the recordings are now live! Check out:

4 Likes