Check out Hawk's Interview in Community Leaders Magazine!

Our very own @hawk was interviewed by RD Whitney for the latest issue of Community Leaders Magazine.

I personally loved reading Hawk’s story about how she got into community management.

You can also subscribe to get future editions here: Community Leaders Institute

An (In-Person) Event!

Plus, for those of you interested, CLI is hosting a conference in Memphis, TN 2022-04-04T05:00:00Z2022-04-05T05:00:00Z. I’ll be there, as will our friends David Spinks, Richard Millington, and more.

Psst… if you’re a Discourse CM or admin and interested in attending, send me a PM! I can provide a discount code. There is a cost to attend, but I’d love to see you there.

17 Likes

I can’t get passed the “Responsible Use Of Your Data” screen. Am I being an idiot? (Android/Chrome)

1 Like

The site is weird on my phone too, but this link has the interview RD Whitney interviews Sarah Hawk COO, Discourse - Issuu

3 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face: Though the cookie screen found me there too. I’ll have to have a look from my laptop later. :+1:

2 Likes

Excuse the awkward screen grab image that they used. I would have dressed up if I knew that was going to happen. :joy:

6 Likes