LIST of plugins

Hello , I tired of looking for the plugins that exist , I want to know existing ones so I can make a list for the ones that should be developed , please can someone list all the old/new & free/paid plugins that exist .
Thanks

Have you tried the #plugins category?

3 Likes

Yes, but this is a bit confusing, not all of them are there , it will be a good idea if the team developed a marketplace like this one just to make it easy for new comers like me .

It sounds like a topic for a wiki :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m not sure how a Marketplace would be any different to the #plugin category though. We still rely on people to add their own plugins… we’re only responsible for the official ones.

1 Like

When a plugin is considered official ?
and how can I find a list of non-official plugins ?

Official plugins have an #official tag. Anything in the #plugin category without that tag is non-official.

We make plugins official at our discretion – either because we’ve written them or because there is a strong demand and we’re confident of the quality (and we fork them so that we can update them so they don’t break with future upgrades).

9 Likes

There’s also this:

https://github.com/discourse/all-the-plugins

I don’t know what the plans are for keeping it updated, though. I was quickly able to identify a few that are missing, but it’s the closest thing to a list that I’m aware of.

14 Likes

Oh you can make a PR to update, there is a script there that walks the meta #plugin category.

6 Likes

Can anyone educate me on the name of plugin used for discourse used by this page for matematical formulas. Mathematical formulas look great,

URL: https://bitkcor.com/t/how-to-use-bitkcor/43

This is what you’re looking for:

5 Likes

Thank you so much mate.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the “Cmmunity Partners” part of this Discourse installation is supported by some plugin, and if so - what that plugin is?

Is there a directory of plugins that is organized in a way that could be helpful to navigate them?

1 Like

That’s a straightforward HTML header using the <details> element. You can add one using a Theme.

7 Likes