LIST of plugins

(Guy Fawkes) #1

Hello , I tired of looking for the plugins that exist , I want to know existing ones so I can make a list for the ones that should be developed , please can someone list all the old/new & free/paid plugins that exist .
Thanks

(Jay Pfaffman) #2

Have you tried the #plugins category?

(Guy Fawkes) #3

Yes, but this is a bit confusing, not all of them are there , it will be a good idea if the team developed a marketplace like this one just to make it easy for new comers like me .

(Frederik L) #4

It sounds like a topic for a wiki :smiley:

I’m not sure how a Marketplace would be any different to the #plugin category though. We still rely on people to add their own plugins… we’re only responsible for the official ones.

(Guy Fawkes) #6

When a plugin is considered official ?
and how can I find a list of non-official plugins ?

Official plugins have an #official tag. Anything in the #plugin category without that tag is non-official.

We make plugins official at our discretion – either because we’ve written them or because there is a strong demand and we’re confident of the quality (and we fork them so that we can update them so they don’t break with future upgrades).

(Joe Buhlig) #8

There’s also this:

I don’t know what the plans are for keeping it updated, though. I was quickly able to identify a few that are missing, but it’s the closest thing to a list that I’m aware of.

(Sam Saffron) #9

Oh you can make a PR to update, there is a script there that walks the meta #plugin category.