Looking for a Developer: Price Calculator Plugin for Pakistani Used iPhone Market

Hi everyone,

I run this forum for our Pakistani community where people can buy and sell used iPhones. To make things easier for both buyers and sellers, I’m interested in creating a price calculator plugin specifically for our market.

What I’m looking for:

• A plugin that integrates with this forum software.
  • Users can select the iPhone model (e.g., iPhone 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max).
  • Users can choose the condition of the phone (e.g., Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor).
  • Users can input the battery health percentage.
  • Users can indicate the presence of scratches (Yes/No).
  • Based on these selections, the calculator should provide an estimated price in Pakistani Rupees (PKR).

My questions:

• Is anyone interested in developing this kind of plugin?
  • If so, what would be the estimated cost of development?
  • Are there any existing solutions that could be adapted for our needs?

Additional information:

• This is a non-commercial forum, but I’m willing to pay a reasonable fee for a well-developed and functional plugin.
  • Open to discussing the specifics of the data used for price calculations.

I believe this price calculator would be a valuable tool for our community. It would help buyers get a fair idea of the market value and allow sellers to price their iPhones competitively.

Please let me know if you have any experience developing forum plugins or if you’re interested in this project.

Thanks,

Hi,

Can you elaborate on how you want to be this integrated precisely?

What I mean by that is where (header icon, composer, etc.) there are interactions after getting the result and if there are any expectations about how this should be displayed.

As a side note, a simple Theme component should do the work. It doesn’t require special server-side interaction, and creating a modal with a form is relatively easy. The integration is the most important part here. :thinking:

1 Like

if you go to my forum, applecommunity.pk

I want a category like price calculator
or a tab on the right side like chat thingy.

where a person can add the model number, color, battery health, if there is scratch and condition like 9/10 or 8/10 , storage and it will give the estimated price which I will insert. like PKR 90,000 - 13,0000/-

There are many ways to do something like that. I think setting a budget first and seeing what someone can do for that budget is the way to go.

I can imagine a theme component with all of the values hard choices that might help for $500 to $1000. I can imagine a plugin that is fully parameterized and could be used for other purposes for more like $5000.

2 Likes

as my community does not charge a penny to the sellers or buyers, i expect the best budget for this plugin could be $150/- this is the most i can afford

I can try it, but it will be a simple theme component for the price.
I will PM you in a moment.

3 Likes