Looking for a Developer to Migrate 2 Existing Forums to Discourse

I operate two very large communities right now. One is powered by PHPfox and one is powered by Xenforo. I have am looking for a developer with strong Discourse experience who I can hire to do both of these migrations for me. This will involve implementing some add-ons, implementing our Google DFP advertising, helping the navigation fit our brand, and integrating with our single sign-on system. I also want the developer to set up several new Discourse installations for us. If you are interested, please email nathan@gwilliam.com with your resume/CV, information about your Discourse experience and hour hourly rate. Thank you very much.

Migrations and installation and support are what I do for a living. See Discourse Migration – Literate Computing, LLC for notes about migration and Discourse Installation Packages – Literate Computing, LLC for standard installation info.

I’ll send you an email. My contact info is in my profile.

5 Likes

Thank you very much Jay. It looks like someone moved it to the Marketplace for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.