[Paid?] Migrate comments from several Blogger & Wordpress blogs to Discourse, under an SSO

Hello @pfaffman, thanks for the reply. I was a bit delayed in getting back to you as I’ve been waiting for my webhost to first get back to me in regards to installing Discourse on my just-purchased managed-VPS. Apparently their system only supports Discourse on self-serve VPS’, so seeing how I can’t get access to my own installation of Discourse to figure out some things myself I’ll try and ask some clearer questions.

Okay, first off, I suppose we can forget about multiple instances of Discourse on a single Digital Ocean droplet. Not ultimately necessary, especially if it’s getting overly complex.

And putting aside the importing of comments for now, what I’m ultimately thinking about is having a bunch of blogs on Ghost (each blog has its own unique domain). I’d like all those blogs to have their comments connected via Discourse. So my simplified questions are:

1. Can one instance of Discourse handle multiple URLs (multiple blogs), or just one URL at a time? On top of that I wouldn’t mind each blogger having sole control of their blog’s comments, but seeing how category-specific moderators is a ways away, well, too bad I guess. But that might be a moot issue anyway if one instance of Discourse can’t handle more than one URL.

2. If a single instance of Discourse can’t handle more than one URL/blog at a time, I suppose that means multiple instances of Discourse (on Digital Ocean) for each blog. Those, I presume, would all be the SSO consumers connected to one SSO provider. Would that be doable without Wordpress? I’d like to keep this simple, using just Ghost and Discourse if possible.

Hope I’ve made more sense and been less convoluted this time.