[Paid] Migrate Vbulletin 3.8.3 > Discourse

What would you like done?

I am needing expert assistance in moving a forum from VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse.

What would you like done?
The scope of the job would be:

• Install Discourse on our server
  • Migrate VBulltin forum : https://managementparadise.com/forums with all data to discourse.
  • Setup proper SEO and url redirects.
  • Assist with advice on best practices (a few hours of tutorial on the architecture, development practices and customization)

If there is a possibility, I would also like to migrate the whole of socialengine v3 to discourse.

When do you need it done?
Would love some assistance this week otherwise asap.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
Please give me a quote.

Thanks, appreciate your time.

Hi,

I am interested in migrating VB3 to Discourse. I have a good experience in Ruby and Rails and Discourse and I have done it before. I have also written a tutorial about it Besides that I have made some improvement on the migration script.

For the budget, I think 1500$ is fair.

I’ll be happy to help. I’ve done dozens of imports, including several large vBulletin imports. I make my living on Discourse installation, management, training, and migrations.

Please see Discourse Migration – Literate Computing, LLC for information on migrations. I look forward to learning more about your project.

3 Likes

Looks like I can’t PM you for 15 hrs :confused:

1 Like

You can reach me at Jay@literatecomputing.com

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.