[Paid] New user import with custom fields

What would you like done?
We’re new to Discourse. Using the Discourse-hosted solution. We’d like to bulk-import the users into the system (~7500) which will include a couple of custom fields. Source data would likely be csv. It would be excellent to have the script/process documented for us so that we could continue to add users in bulk as needed down the road.

When do you need it done?
Ideally ASAP. Our goal is to have the new environment live by the end of January.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
I’ve no idea what the LOE is for this task, so we’re open to hearing what you think it will take, and therefore what the cost associated with it is.

Hello Jennifier,

Greetings!

I have checked and analysis your requirement and yes its approachable task for us.

I have few queries about it:

1. First I need to know which technology/ framework (PHP) would you prefer for it?
  2. Do you have already existing website or tool where you want to implement this option?
  3. As you told that you are using Discourse-hosted solution for hosting, so do you have already hosted your website/ software or we need to setup on server ?
  4. Also it will be good if you provide sample csv file that you want to import, it will help us to know the fields/ column to insert users.

Looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards,
Norman
Skype ID: cis.norman
Email ID: norman.cis10@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.