[Paid] Theme Help - Either a new custom theme, or assistance making mine look nicer

What would you like done?
I’m not a designer, or a front end dev, so apologies for how vague this will sound.

I’m looking to clean up the theme for my community. I’m using the default theme with some very minor CSS tweaks right now. The CSS tweaks were intended to add Headers above categories so I could group categories together, as such:

And while I’m ok with how it looks on desktop, I hate how it looks on mobile, I dislike the large amount of spacing in between each category, and I just can’t help but think it could look a lot nicer:

I’m either looking for somebody to help me clean up the current theme a bit so it looks nicer on mobile.

My only requirements are:

1. I do not want to use category boxes, I want to continue using Categories + Latest Topics
  2. I’d like to maintain the category headers so I can group categories under the headers.

Alternatively, I’m open to exploring entirely new themes, either pre-existing or custom, that may suit my needs. I initially wanted to base a theme on TailWindCSS, so that’s an option as well.

When do you need it done?
ASAP, next couple of weeks ideally

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

1. If you’re pointing me to a new theme, $15 finders fee sound fair? I will likely be nit-picky about this, and will probably request minor edits so this may tie in with the below:
  2. If you’re helping me lightly customize my theme or another theme, $50 sound fair?
  3. If you’re creating a theme or heavily modifying a theme for my needs, more discussion should take place, but $100-$250ish probably depending on complexity.
2 Likes

So you’re basically looking to clean up the category headers on mobile? Chances are I can do this, dm me.

I did a component to insert headings, could also give it a try:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.