[PAID] XenForo Importer Script Custom Modifications

What would you like done?

I’d like to have polls imported and mapped to the correct votes, users, threads, etc. A true 1:1 import where no data is lost from XenForo to Discourse and the polls can continue to be voted on within Discourse after the import is completed.

I would also like to have a tool built that populates historic all time time read data (based on a formula I am working on based on threads a user has posted in) such as that seen on this page: Discourse Meta so time read isn’t just 0 for all imported users. I’d also like to discuss importing other data on that page and mapping it to all time stats if feasible. Open to discussions on what is possible.

When do you need it done?

I’ve been exploring a move to Discourse for about 6 months so far and haven’t been in a huge hurry. That being said, if we can work out a price, I’d love to move forward on this in the next month or two if your schedule allows.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

I don’t have a strict budget in mind. I’d like to get some proposals. Feel free to message me if you have questions that you’d like to chat about before offering a price.

2 Likes

I’ve added poll and read data to importers before. Please email jay@literatecomputing.com or see https://www.literatecomputing.com/discourse-migration/.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.