I’m not sure where to post this, as it seems Discourse doesn’t use GitHub issues. I’m sure it’s possible to track issues inside Discourse itself.
Anyway, these repos should have a LICENSE file even though the README mentions the license:
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-oauth2-basic: A basic OAuth2 plugin for use with Discourse
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-staff-notes: Plugin for Staff users to create notes on users
And these are missing any reference to a license, so that really should be fixed:
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-solved: Allow accepted answers on topics
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-cakeday: Show a birthday cake emoji beside the names of members on their join anniversary, or their actual birthday -- and a browsable directory of upcoming anniversaries / birthdays.
- GitHub - discourse/github_badges: GitHub Badges plugin
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-moderator-attention
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-emoji-extractor: Tools for extracting emoji sets
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-affiliate
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-emoji: Boilerplate plugin to add custom emojis
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-estudiabetes
There may be others, but I noticed those mainly.