Plugin to embed pdfs in a static page

Hello friends,

I need a plugin can create a static page, embed pdfs file which are i uploaded in a post in this static page and change uploaded file link via this static page link in the post.

• statics pages should be responsive.

• main menu ( below image ) should be shown while browsing this static page.

• adsense ads can be added to this page.

I am waiting your offers. Thank you in advance.

Hey @ufukayyildiz,

Thanks for your request.

To give you a proper quote, I need to have a sense of:

1. Where this page will be in Discourse? i.e. will it be associated with a topic, stand alone, associated with a user, or something else?

2. If you want any pdf attached to any post to automatically have its own page?

3. Give an example, ideally with screenshots, of how this works in a specific case.

4. What your budget is for this work?

The last question, i.e. your budget, is not so I can give you a different price depending on how much money you have. Our prices and how we determine a quote is the same for every client, and is all publicly available: How we charge clients - Knowledge - Pavilion.

This is so the job can be properly scoped to your needs. For example, if you have a $5k budget for this we can make a very comprehensive solution, with seperate routes and links and all the trimmings. Or if you only have a few hundred $, it may not be possible, subject to your answers to the above questions.

7 Likes

Thank you for your answer. Required budget is high for me. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.