For the last handful of days, there as been a bug on mobile (at least latest iOS) when composing a post where the post composer becomes unexpectedly full screen.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a topic and start a reply.
- Type something in the post composer.
- Hit “Done” on the keyboard. Now the composer takes up the bottom half of the screen, while the top half shows the topic you were viewing.
- Drag your finger within the topic (not the composer) from top to bottom. The topic properly scrolls up.
- Drag your finger within the topic (not the composer) from bottom to top. This should scroll the topic down, but instead it makes the post composer full screen.
Personally, when reviewing my post before submission, I tend to reread what I’m replying to to make sure my response is accurate/useful. This bug makes it incredibly difficult to do that.