Post Logo doesn't show up

Referring to this topic: Make staff users more recognizable with customized avatars, posts, and mentions

I have a problem with my post badge/logo, I have used this class

.topic-post.group-staff > article:before {
    content: "";
    position: absolute;
    display: block;
    width: 300px;
    height: 150px;
    opacity: .1;
    margin-top: 8px;
    transform: rotate(-15deg);
    background-image: url("https://i.postimg.cc/R0tR4wx9/watermark-logo.png") !important;
    background: no-repeat center;
    background-size: contain;
}

Which should be appearing for staff members, but that is not working. I have tested the code without the group selector, and without it works fine.

Was there any change how staff posts are getting generated? Seems to be that there is no group class generated when I create a post.

Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

I don’t think this will work for automatic groups like staff, to get a group class to appear on a post I believe it has to be a custom group, and the group needs to be that user’s primary group.

Primary group can be configured in the group’s settings (so when a member is added, that group
automatically becomes their primary group), or it can be manually set from a user’s admin page.

For example, my primary group here is team so if you inspect this post, it should have the group-team class applied.

That was it! Thank you so much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.