On writing a new post or editing an old post, the editor is not showing the preview of a post. The option to hide the preview still exists; similar topics continue to load as normal.
I have been trying to track down what the source of this issue is but haven’t found it yet. I have reproduced this on my machine, in different browser, and other on a quite different network.
Recent changes to the install include:
- Updating from 1.8.9 to 1.9.0 and then to 1.9.1
- Installed the following plugins.
- GitHub - discourse/discourse-steam-login: Allows user authentication with discourse via the Steam user API
- GitHub - featheredtoast/discourse-plugin-discord-auth: A Discourse plugin to login over Discord
- Enabled Google OAuth
- Enabled comment embedding for the site’s associated blog
- made some adjustments to the headers by loading in some scripts and CSS. (Found at: How to display "Discord Widget" in a dropdown button)
Wondering if perhaps something went wrong in the previous rebuild when installing the plugins, I tried to rebuild the container without any changes, which resulted in the same behavior.
I have disabled the above plugins, removed the new header scripts, and rebuilt the container, but the editing preview continues to not load.
I searched through the settings but couldn’t find an option that seemed pertinent.
The docker install is running on an Ubuntu 16.04 server, Docker version 17.05.0-ce, build 89658be, plenty of disk space is available, and no heavy resource usage is being logged. The docker install is being proxied to by an Nginx 1.13.8 install.
I am wondering if there is something I have missed. If I can provide any further information, please feel free to let me know! Any help would be appreciated!