Problem with docker installation

Hello. I was tryed to do the manual installation of discourse with the following steps:

1. Cloned the repository.
  2. Created ./container/discourse-main.yml template (from samples), changed port mappings.
  3. Run launcher script (there was first error that image local_discourse/discourse-main is not found, so i used docker tag to fix this).
  4. The container runs successfully, but there is no listened port into it. There is contianer logs:
    run-parts: executing /etc/runit/1.d/00-fix-var-logs
    run-parts: executing /etc/runit/1.d/anacron
    run-parts: executing /etc/runit/1.d/cleanup-pids
    Cleaning stale PID files
    Started runsvdir, PID is 26
    rsyslogd: command ‘KLogPermitNonKernelFacility’ is currently not permitted - did you already set it via a RainerScript command (v6+ config)? [v8.16.0 try htp://www.rsyslog.com/e/2222 ]
    rsyslogd: imklog: cannot open kernel log (/proc/kmsg): Operation not permitted.
    rsyslogd: activation of module imklog failed [v8.16.0 try htp://www.rsyslog.com/e/2145 ]
    rsyslogd: Could not open output pipe ‘/dev/xconsole’:: No such file or directory [v8.16.0 try htp://www.rsyslog.com/e/2039 ]

Can you help me please? I wanna access discourse http port (exposed from container on host’s custom port) through nginx.

1 Like