Redirect user to specific page after login

I want to redirect user to specific page with in the forum after login.
E.g: If user try to login from any page using the login popup I want them to redirect to /c/downloads page of my forum. where they can download files(etc)

I have checked the option in admin setting but was unable to find any field there. I am not using any SSO.

It’s probably going to be a bit confusing to someone that is automatically redirected to your downloads page as soon as they sign up.

What about having a banner or CTA on your homepage that recommends it as an onboarding step? Or include a link in your welcome PM?

1 Like

Thanks @HAWK for replying
Well, My forum is built for download(those are the instructions files for my products) so I want the user to redirect to download after login(not signup).
Or my I can redirect them to another page with in the forum so my question is: is there any possibility in Discourse to redirect user to specific page after login?

Hello and welcome @Irfan_Ullah :slightly_smiling_face:

I think this is possible using the Custom Homepage theme component

1 Like

Thanks @JammyDodger
That’s a good idea. I will defiantly use in my future projects. but I this case I just want to redirect user to specific page after login after that if they want to go to home page or other pages it will be the same. I mean I don’t want to override homepage.

1 Like