Restricting Access to View Redeemed Invites

I wanted to inquire about the current settings regarding user visibility of invite activity. At the moment, any normal user can view who has redeemed invites on other users’ profiles. Is there a way to restrict this access, so that users cannot see invites redeemed by others?

I appreciate any guidance you can provide on implementing such a restriction.

2 Likes

Now that you mention, you can indeed see who has redeemed who’s link. Surprising!

2 Likes

The invite text you can change to vetted by or welcomed by if invited itself is a bother

If you invited your brother in law and don’t want your sister in law to find out you can create a component like this

.user-main .about .secondary dt {

display: none;

}

[class='ember-view '] {
}

But I only tested it to work, not where else it might work and not be desired, so use with caution,
I recommend the component as you can turn it off easier than if you put it in your theme and two years from now can’t figure out whats causing a new issue

1 Like

I want to hide this button for other user means other user cant see whom I invite

1 Like
.user-invite-list {
}

That should hide your list but user profiles will show the same info too

1 Like

When I use this, it’s also hiding the invite list on my own profile. I want users to be able to see whom they’ve invited, but not see who other users have invited.

You will need some logic put in to verify current user vs profile being viewed. Still learning so will need a bigger brain.