- Go to https://meta.discourse.org/c/bug
- Click on a tag
- Hit back
- Note how you get redirected instead of going back to https://meta.discourse.org/c/bug
- Enabled filter tag by drop down
- In a child category, select a tag from the dropdown
- Set child category drop down to “none”
Most likely caused by FIX: changing category dropdown shouldn't change tag filter dropdown · discourse/discourse-tagging@b92ae7e · GitHub but I’m don’t have time ( ) right now to dig further.
Maybe something @neil can look at tomorrow.
I fixed this in the tagging plugin, so it should get deployed soonish.
I don’t think the fix would fix the second bug where the filter by tag drop down site setting is enabled.
@tgxworld is this still an issue? can it be fixed easily?
Bug 2 is still a problem. I put it on my list.
The route and query are fixed. The state of those dropdowns is my recurring nightmare though.
I am closing this as … stale… no point leaving this open forever.