Platform: Discourse mobile iOS (not tested on other platforms). Reproduced in Discourse meta and try.Discourse.org
Description: Save a draft New Topic when prompted. Open Draft button doesn’t work.
- Go to Discourse home page.
- Click + New Topic
- Type in subject line ‘Testing Drafts’. Type in composer body ‘Testing’. Leave as uncategorised.
- Click Cancel (bin icon on Discourse mobile). You are asked if you want to Save a draft for later - click that option.
- The + New Topic button changes to + Open Draft.
- Click + Open Draft. Nothing happens.
- Check Drafts folder - no draft is saved.
Consequence: This left me temporarily unable to create a new Topic.
Workaround: Clicking the inactive + Open Draft button a number of times eventually crashes Discourse site in mobile app and returns to domain selection. Return to Discourse - the + Open Draft has cleared and is back to + New Topic.