Setting up LTI with Moodle

Hi,
I’m Thierry from Université de Lille in north of France. We want to connecte Discourse and Moodle with LTI. We want Discourse in a course Moodle (version 3.9) . We have tried parameters but we have some error with connections. Could you give us the best way to populate parameters in discourse and Moodle ? Have you got some example ? If it’s more pratical for you we can organize a visio. We can also buy a service to have the best installation in our contexte.
Thanks for jour help.
Regards
Thierry Danquigny

There was a similar issue with Moodle providing an URL the plugin doesn’t support, but @david suggested this as a possible workaround:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your answer. I will contact my Moodle support. Could you tell me if you have some examples with discorde embedded with LTI. Thanks.
Thierry

1 Like

As far as I know we don’t have specific examples, for now.

What kind of errors exactly? Could you share what parameters are you setting? Any extra information you share would help.

Maybe consider subscribing to one of our plans Discourse pricing | Discourse - Civilized Discussion Migrating an existing Discourse to our hosting is a pretty straight forward process, and we could give you private support for this issue.

3 Likes

Thanks for all !
Good news
We have succed !
Just now we can made a big community :wink:
Soon
Regards
Thierry

3 Likes

Just to check, is the highlighted part ‘discord’ or ‘discourse’? (as I may need to tweak the topic title :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

sorry it’s really discourse ! :grinning

1 Like

Do you have any details on what worked for you here?

It was errors in the key and with input of url at good places… Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.