Show user selection in poll results?

(David Moffett) #1

Hey guys, I spent some time doing some searching and couldn’t find an answer to the following question:

With the poll plugin is there any way to enable the display of which users have selected which options? Specifically I’m working on a new project over at my community site and I’m trying to figure out which users are interested in helping with various aspects of a project. As an example let’s say my poll looked like this:

[poll name=interested type=multiple]

- Brainstorm, discuss, and critique ideas; basically just offer creative advice
 - Crunch numbers and perform critical analysis
 - Write back end code
 - Write front end code
 - Testing
 - Not interested in helping at all

[/poll]

Each user may select one or more options. I’m interested in knowing which users select which options. Is there an attribute or anything to let me do this?

Thanks!

(Régis Hanol) #2

I’m afraid that feature isn’t available yet. Since this isn’t the first time we’ve heard it, we already have that feature on our todo list :wink:

(David Moffett) #3

Cool, thanks for the quick response! I’m glad to know it’s already on your guys’ radar!

I can see how this would be difficult to implement well with larger communities where polls may have hundreds (or more) users responding to them.

P.S. I love the poll interface as you guys have it implemented. We’ve been using it since 1.2 and have enjoyed seeing the improvements so far.

(Slevin Kelevra) #4

Hi guys,

i want to know , Does this project forward ? Any informations ?

:wink: