Show user selection in poll results?

Hey guys, I spent some time doing some searching and couldn’t find an answer to the following question:

With the poll plugin is there any way to enable the display of which users have selected which options? Specifically I’m working on a new project over at my community site and I’m trying to figure out which users are interested in helping with various aspects of a project. As an example let’s say my poll looked like this:

[poll name=interested type=multiple]

- Brainstorm, discuss, and critique ideas; basically just offer creative advice
 - Crunch numbers and perform critical analysis
 - Write back end code
 - Write front end code
 - Testing
 - Not interested in helping at all

[/poll]

Each user may select one or more options. I’m interested in knowing which users select which options. Is there an attribute or anything to let me do this?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m afraid that feature isn’t available yet. Since this isn’t the first time we’ve heard it, we already have that feature on our todo list :wink:

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for the quick response! I’m glad to know it’s already on your guys’ radar!

I can see how this would be difficult to implement well with larger communities where polls may have hundreds (or more) users responding to them.

P.S. I love the poll interface as you guys have it implemented. We’ve been using it since 1.2 and have enjoyed seeing the improvements so far.

2 Likes

Hi guys,

i want to know , Does this project forward ? Any informations ?

:wink: