When I want to merge a new topic into an existing one and close the new topic before moving the post(s) the “this topic is now closed” post is always moved too although I didn’t select it.
Steps to reproduce:
- close a topic
- click “topic admin actions” > “select posts…”
- select the post(s) you want to move
- it will say you have selected X posts, where X is the actual number of posts you selected
- click “move to existing topic”
- The selected posts will be added to the existing topic followed by the “this topic is now closed” post. But the topic won’t really be closed