Star Wars theme

Can I use this for a Spaceballs forum? :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes for sure. Let us know how you get on :grinning:

Too bad it doesn’t work on iPad :sob:

1 Like

Thanks @Jagster . I’ve fixed that issue on the iPad.

2 Likes

Thanks for this tremendous work :+1:

But had this errors when I clicked install the theme;

An error occurred: Error creating upload asset: Star_Wars_original_opening_crawl_1977_mp3. Original filename Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: wasm, jpg, jpeg, png, woff, woff2, svg, eot, ttf, otf, gif, webp, js).

Anything I should be worried about??

Looks like you may need to add mp3 to your setting:

Or you will miss the music … very worrying indeed!

3 Likes

I see :slight_smile:

But how am I going to do that?? I mean where do I get it and where do I add it?? Don’t mind me for asking dumb questions :frowning_face:

Discourse is new to me but from first sight fell in love with it :heart:

I have other demanding websites and I am the king of my domain there but with Discourse, I’m a noob and have no experience yet but learning rapidly :alien:

Site Settings are under Settings → Settings (funnily enough! :sweat_smile: )

There’s even a search box to get you to the right one quickly:

2 Likes

Thanks dude for the explanation! Appreciated :slight_smile:

I didn’t have mp3, ogg and json extensions installed and had to install them manually to get the theme running but still missing the greenLightsaber not displaying and in theme selection I have other themes present but don’t have star wars theme in the list…! Why I wonder??

Thanks again :bowing_man:

EDIT:

I aggressive cleared cache from the server and theme came up but still no trace for the greenLightsaber to show up :sob:

Final EDIT:

Never mind dude! I’ll uninstall it and things should work for both of us :smiley:

It’s that time of year again :smiley:

5 Likes

May the 4th be with you!