I’m looking for another subfolder install to verify this is not specific to our instance, but here are the repro steps
- Visit a Subfolder install instance of Discourse
- Login to your account (you must have an account)
- Use any of the following shortcuts:
- g + m
- g + p
- You will get a “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private” message
- Refresh the page
- The page loads correctly.
It feels like a routing issue on the Ember side. We’re currently 72 commits behind absolute latest, but I’ve reviewed those commits and none seem related to this issue (see listing of commits below).