For my project I would like to programmatically create scheduled topics. I was thinking of using the timed topic api endpoint, but I’m a little confused about some of the fields.
- id path parameter - straightforward, topic id that’s being scheduled
- time - what format is this supposed to be in? All it says is “string”.
- status_type - not sure what its possible values is . i would think it would be similar to the status enum in the update status api but the example on the timer is “publish_to_category”, which isn’t an option in the enum.
- based_on_last_post - I have no idea what this boolean flag means
- category_id - straightforward