Topic summary on mobile doesn't close properly

I’m not sure what this component is called, so please edit the topic title if necessary.

When you try to close this topic summary popover by swiping downward, it used to just fully close. Now if you’re not careful and just swipe down a little bit it gets stuck and can’t be closed until you open it fully again first (bu. Additionally, when you do close it (regardless of whether it closes on the first attempt or gets stuck first), the timeline count (e.g. 8/10) is no longer visible, and as far as I can tell will only reappear by refreshing the page or leaving the topic.

I’ve attached a video below to make the bug clearer. I think this bug has been around for somewhere between a couple weeks and a couple months. I’m using the latest major version of iOS.

2 Likes

IIRC, a tap anywhere on the page when it’s like this and it will properly close the summary information and the timeline will reappear.

3 Likes

That’s good to know, but that summary does take up over half my screen so it can sometimes be hard to find somewhere to tap that won’t interact with the UI in some way. A downside of my tiny iPhone Mini screen I suppose.

1 Like

I think it is the same bug which was reported here

5 Likes
1 Like