Translations for plugin not included

In last 2.3.0-beta3, I noticed that not all translations to Slovenian were included.

Translations in core/narrative/bot/{client|server}.yml were included, but not for plugin/canned-replies/{client|server}.yml.

There seems to be a difference how translations are included in new releases for plugins? Can you explain the difference (core vs. non-core plugins?) and tell us how to get updated translations to all plugins?

4 Likes

Translations of core and core plugins are always updated before a beta release. Usually translations in regular plugins are updated at the same time. @neil might be able to explain why it didn’t happen this time. Maybe he simply ran out of time – the beta was created at the end of his working week after all.

You can expect plugin translations to be updated next week.

6 Likes

Thanks for explaination, it is nothing urgent, just wanted to understand the difference and what is the process.

Sorry, I can see that I didn’t kick off the script to update the plugins when I updated everything else last week. I was multi-tasking and can see that tab of my terminal waiting for me to do it… :blush: Will do it today. Done

4 Likes