Uncaught Error: Could not find module `handlebars` imported from `discourse-common/lib/raw-handlebars`

After an upgrade from previous version, we have this issue with 3.0.1 discourse version.
I see it had been solved in previous version but may be it need to be reopen in 3.0.1

Sorry, we need a lot more information here, this sounds like a theme or theme component? Can you isolate which one is causing you issues? Is it an official component or theme?

I see that also on [bitnami/discourse] Upgraded to 3.0.1 image and now site is broken · Issue #14913 · bitnami/charts · GitHub

I began seeing this error after updating to 3.0.2 from 2.x via the Bitnami chart (helm.sh/chart: discourse-10.0.5). Disabling plugins did not seem to affect the behavior. However, when I added the following Ingress annotations following your advice but adapted for Traefik, the problem appears to be solved for my three replicas.

traefik.ingress.kubernetes.io/service.sticky.cookie: "true"
traefik.ingress.kubernetes.io/service.sticky.cookie.name: "discourse"
traefik.ingress.kubernetes.io/service.sticky.cookie.samesite: "none"

This is the kind of thing that makes me so reluctant to apply apply these major version updates, but we don’t have much of a choice.

At this point I am on Bitnami Helm chart version v10.4.0 (deploying Discourse version v3.0.6), and recently this same failure mode began recurring after many months of not being a problem. This recurrence was not coincident with any change in deployment configuration or update of Discourse itself.

@obeyler do you have any more experience to share on this issue? In the meantime I plan to work through updates of the Discourse Helm chart as I see that I am two versions behind (latest is v12.0.3).