When links are created in whispered replies (to assist colleagues in resolving issues) they cannot be followed by simply clicking on them, instead getting trapped in
- Create a never-seen-before, but valid, url.
- (perhaps a google doc shared with everyone with the url).
- Create a new topic on Discourse, perhaps in a sandbox room.
- Whisper a reply to this with just your url as text.
- Confirm that single clicking the whispered link does not work.
- Confirm that opening the link in a new tab does work.
- Confirm that single clicking the whispered link still does not work.
- Publicly reply with the same text, just your url.
- Confirm that clicking the link in the whispered reply now does work.