White blank screen after user logging into his account

Thank you for you reply, below are the logs.

Errors

1 Like

The affected user could also press f12 to view the console in their browser, the local error they are getting might be useful to look at.

1 Like

Discourse is not even booting up for that user. That suggests either a network or authentication issue.

Since you see the same error when you impersonate that user, we can rule out network issues.

There’s a couple of CSRF errors in your logs, so that might be a good place to check. Does the user have Facebook or Google accounts linked? You can check if you go to

your.site.com/u/USERNAME/preferences/account

If so, can you unlink those accounts and see if the issue persists?

2 Likes

@codinghorror After Impersonating the user account these are the errors I got in console logs pressing F12

Right after logging into the user account and then logged in as admin and I tried website.com/logs

And this I got.

@Johani I tired unlinking the google linked account, but there has to be atleast 1 account not all can be removed, either I can change the associate email address or add another one as primary and remove previous one, so I have changed the email address manually and tried, but the blank white screen is still there.

2 Likes

@Johani @codinghorror any idea? I have attached the logs

1 Like

Unfortunately, all I can see in there is a bunch of errors from the advertising scripts.

3 Likes