"400 Bad Request" error after upgrading

Hello. I have upgraded our forum from v2.3.0.beta5 to latest and now the website gives a “400 Bad Request” upon reaching it.

If I rebuild the app, as soon as the container is stopped, server gives a “502 Bad Gateway” error. But after finishing the rebuild and starting the container, error 400 appears again.

I was not responsible for the forum for a while so the upgrade was done very late. The forum only has official plugins. I have disabled some of them and rebuild the app to no avail. Do you have any ideas about the cause and how to fix the problem? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Some warnings I got:

I, [2021-01-06T16:46:07.011565 #1]  INFO -- : > cd /var/www/discourse && find /var/www/discourse ! -user discourse -exec chown discourse {} \+
I, [2021-01-06T16:46:10.379601 #1]  INFO -- :
I, [2021-01-06T16:46:10.380578 #1]  INFO -- : > cd /var/www/discourse && su discourse -c 'bundle install --deployment --retry 3 --jobs 4 --verbose --without test development'
[DEPRECATED] The `--deployment` flag is deprecated because it relies on being remembered across bundler invocations, which bundler will no longer do in future versions. Instead please use `
bundle config set --local deployment 'true'`, and stop using this flag
[DEPRECATED] The `--without` flag is deprecated because it relies on being remembered across bundler invocations, which bundler will no longer do in future versions. Instead please use `bun
dle config set --local without 'test development'`, and stop using this flag

Post-install message from i18n:

HEADS UP! i18n 1.1 changed fallbacks to exclude default locale.
But that may break your application.

If you are upgrading your Rails application from an older version of Rails:

Please check your Rails app for 'config.i18n.fallbacks = true'.
If you're using I18n (>= 1.1.0) and Rails (< 5.2.2), this should be
'config.i18n.fallbacks = [I18n.default_locale]'.
If not, fallbacks will be broken in your app by I18n 1.1.x.

If you are starting a NEW Rails application, you can ignore this notice.

For more info see:
https://github.com/svenfuchs/i18n/releases/tag/v1.1.0

Just an update; the problem was fixed by modifying the http headers used when forwarding over reverse proxy (the English terms could be different, sorry if this sentence is confusing).

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.