500 Error Message on Poll

(Naji Esiri) #1

Hey, I’m experiencing a 500 error on a topic with a poll. I suspect this is due to the large volume of customers trying to respond/vote. It’s working intermittently for some users. I was wondering if there was any work around or quick fix? Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

(Régis Hanol) #2

Yeah something’s weird with that poll. Having a look.

(Naji Esiri) #3

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: Any joy @zogstrip? When I last posted, the main issue was that people couldn’t scroll to the poll at the beginning of the topic now a lot of people are getting the “Sorry we couldn’t load that topic” message and can’t see any of the discussion either…

(Régis Hanol) #4

Ok, it’s fixed. Something went wrong with the poll. It somehow ended being stored twice in the database… Not sure how that happened though :expressionless:

(Naji Esiri) #5

@zogstrip looking good! Thanks so much for your help with this :slightly_smiling_face:

(Naji Esiri) #6

Just encountering this problem again in the same topic - @zogstrip or anyone else, would you mind taking a look?

(Régis Hanol) #7

Just manually fixed it. Seems like a race condition, so it will probably take a while to identify the root cause and fix. Keeping an :eye: on it though.

(Naji Esiri) #8

Perfect - I will do the same! Thanks!

(Jeff Atwood) #9