500 Error Message on Poll

Hey, I’m experiencing a 500 error on a topic with a poll. I suspect this is due to the large volume of customers trying to respond/vote. It’s working intermittently for some users. I was wondering if there was any work around or quick fix? Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

1 Like

Yeah something’s weird with that poll. Having a look.

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: Any joy @zogstrip? When I last posted, the main issue was that people couldn’t scroll to the poll at the beginning of the topic now a lot of people are getting the “Sorry we couldn’t load that topic” message and can’t see any of the discussion either…

Ok, it’s fixed. Something went wrong with the poll. It somehow ended being stored twice in the database… Not sure how that happened though :expressionless:

4 Likes

@zogstrip looking good! Thanks so much for your help with this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just encountering this problem again in the same topic - @zogstrip or anyone else, would you mind taking a look?

Just manually fixed it. Seems like a race condition, so it will probably take a while to identify the root cause and fix. Keeping an :eye: on it though.

Perfect - I will do the same! Thanks!