Adding a picture questions feature

I use the picture questions feature on my own site. It would be great to have this in the discourse ai plugin.

After uploading the image with a question in a conversation initiated with a private message, it is parsed and sent to chatgpt in text and the value is given to the user.

Google cloud can be used to convert the text on the image to text (like I am doing now).

I think it’s an idea that can be developed. What are you thinking?

2 my second thought - We can consider using this interaction with PM as a regular thread! This feature can be turned on or off for each category, so that interactive question and answer topics can be created for topics or questions opened in the desired categories, and since these topics will be open to everyone, they will appear active and affect the quality of the content in a good way. What are you thinking ?

1 Like

It will be even more efficient with artificial intelligence integration. Which plugin do you use to convert the expressions in the image into text? Is there a plugin for this? @kuaza

1 Like

Sorry for replying late. I cannot use the webhooks feature. Unfortunately, I’m not skilled enough to code plugins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. I want to do this too. How can I do it. Is there a guide to making it from webhooks?