Adsense GDPR notification popup not display

Adsense GDPR notification popup not display. Can you help me?

I have enabled this notification in adsense settings. But it doesn’t show up on my site for users in Europe. So adsense ads are not displayed to users in this area.

Have you seen this guide?

There are some changes being implemented with policies for this so you may need to update more information/settings to make sure this will work in Europe.

## New IAB TCF requirement

Publishers will need to ensure they are working with a Google-certified CMP when serving ads to users in the European Economic Area or the UK. Google-certified CMPs are assessed by Google against Google certification criteria focused on TCF compliance. If publishers using the TCF also work with ad technology providers that are not registered with the TCF, Google supports that today—through our Additional Consent specification—and will continue to do so. Our CMP assessments will check that CMPs supporting our Additional Consent specification can do so correctly. Successful review of a CMP against the Google-certification criteria will make that CMP available in our list of Google-certified CMPs. Google does not check CMPs for full compliance with the TCF or applicable privacy laws.

1 Like

Thank you very much