After update to 2.9.0.beta4 cannot login by user narmal due to Rocket Chat plugin

After update i cannot login user name normal all and admin error show

Incorrect username, email or password

I try remove plugin all same problem but i restore backup fire server can login normal

My guess is that your password(s) are too short to meet the required minimum password length. See min password length and min admin password length in site settings.

You’re saying that after you upgraded you were unable to login using your password?

Did you try resetting your password?

Does it affect only admin passwords? Is your admin password shorter that the required length for logins? If this also affects normal users, are those user passwords too short for the required password length requirements?

What version were you running before?

min password length = 8

min admin password length = 15

Yes normal i yes Usually I always keep logged in so this is not enough for this problem. until the member informs

Yes Reset new login fail

and i create new account can active to user normal but logout and login new fail

be with all members

Is there a solution for this problem? I just update the new version only. I don’t think it will affect the basic functionality of the web like this.

I try to apply for a new account. It can be accessed through a confirmation link. But when logout, you will not be able to log in.

I think that this relates to a bug that was just fix and that if you upgrade it will be solved. (Sounds lke Reset password link error)

Now i update to 2.9.0.beta5 same problem

I think same problem

Message (4 copies reported)

ArgumentError (wrong number of arguments (given 2, expected 1))
app/controllers/session_controller.rb:315:in `create'
app/controllers/application_controller.rb:415:in `block in with_resolved_locale'
app/controllers/application_controller.rb:415:in `with_resolved_locale'
lib/middleware/omniauth_bypass_middleware.rb:71:in `call'
lib/content_security_policy/middleware.rb:12:in `call'
lib/middleware/anonymous_cache.rb:368:in `call'
config/initializers/100-quiet_logger.rb:23:in `call'
config/initializers/100-silence_logger.rb:31:in `call'
lib/middleware/enforce_hostname.rb:23:in `call'
lib/middleware/request_tracker.rb:202:in `call'

Backtrace

plugins/discourse-rocketchat/plugin.rb:121:in `login'
app/controllers/session_controller.rb:315:in `create'
actionpack (7.0.3) lib/action_controller/metal/basic_implicit_render.rb:6:in `send_action'
actionpack (7.0.3) lib/abstract_controller/base.rb:215:in `process_action'
actionpack (7.0.3) lib/action_controller/metal/rendering.rb:53:in `process_action'
actionpack (7.0.3) lib/abstract_controller/callbacks.rb:234:in `block in process_action'
activesupport (7.0.3) lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:118:in `block in run_callbacks'
app/controllers/application_controller.rb:415:in `block in with_resolved_locale'
i18n (1.10.0) lib/i18n.rb:328:in `with_locale'
app/controllers/application_controller.rb:415:in `with_resolved_locale'

Env

HTTP HOSTS: eleceasy.com

5:52 pm

ArgumentError (wrong number of arguments (given 2, expected 1)) app/controllers/session_controller.rb:315:in create' app/controllers/application_controller.rb:415:in block in with_resolved_locale’ a

Well, there you have it. Just remove the rocketchat plugin for now and I will have a look at it later today.

5 Likes

I have patched the Rocketchat plugin, can you please try again?

2 Likes

Yes i remove this plugin can login normal.

Ok i will try add new

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.