Allow automatic 'JIT' education and warning messages to show up on mobile

I wasn’t sure what sorts of keywords to search for and what I already tried produced no results, so apologies if this has already been asked and answered: do the various notices and warnings (e.g. Your topic is similar to, Revive old topic?, This link has already been posted, etc) not show up on mobile devices?

I noticed a user continually reviving dead threads despite our Revive this topic? notice configured for threads older than 30 days. I wondered if they might be using on Discourse on a mobile device, so I tried replying to an old topic as a test and sure enough, no warning/notice pop-up (this was an Android phone). So if the Revive this topic? warning doesn’t work on mobile devices, does that mean all the other notices/warnings also fail to appear when warranted? Or do I need to change something in admin settings?

2 Likes

Coming up against the same issue - any ideas out there?

1 Like

I’ve slipped this over to a feature request. :+1: I think it would be good to have a similar ‘Just in Time’ warning for mobile users to benefit from, though I must admit I’m unsure of the logistics. :slight_smile:

2 Likes