I just updated to 2.7.0.beta5 8fcad73b36 and the font in my site started showing as Times (I assume this is the default when there’s a problem with the config).
If I change “heading font” to something else (like Roboto), the site goes back to showing Arial (except for the headings). I initially thought the problem was in the “base font” setting, but that seems to be working fine. However, setting the “heading font” to the default setting (Arial) breaks something and the base font starts showing as Times.
I don’t have any weird themes and I’m not setting the
--font-family variable in any custom stylesheet. Here the theme components I have installed (all up to date):
- Custom Header Links
- Mobile Category List Adjustments
- Topic Thumbnails