This is what I kind of guessed that I would have to do. However, I’m used to shared-server environments where there’s a database server that I can remotely connect to. I’m very good at SQL, but I’m lost as how to connect to the database on a DigitalOcean droplet. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
GeoffSchultz
(Geoff Schultz)
4
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Feature Request: Make the Digest Job "Sending Time Window" Configurable | 5 | 621 | December 7, 2020 | |
| Optimize Discourse digest period | 11 | 884 | March 22, 2020 | |
| Possible to change joined date? | 6 | 3433 | July 23, 2015 | |
| Configure time of the Daily Summary | 12 | 2073 | October 7, 2019 | |
| Change user registration date (created_at) via API | 7 | 1469 | July 28, 2021 |